Friday, April 28, 2017

I Didn't Get Skunked

21" Wildeye Swim Shad
7:45-9:15PM GOMH NE SE SW
Conditions: High to mid 40's, Partly Cloudy, Light NW wind, Water level now on the high end of normal and rising.

I didn't fish on Wed due to the minnows spilling in the car ruining that trip.  Thursday was just to dang cold;  It didn't get above freezing the hole day.  I did make it out on Friday though. I started on the NE side and got nothing.  I then went on the SE side because Matt Will and friend were fishing on the SWside.  He said they got a couple of tiger bullheads and missed a couple of bites.  They left at about 8:15.  I got a the toothy about 5 minutes later.  I moved over to the SW side.  It was a pretty sky, but I failed to get a good picture of it.  Not much was going on.  I threw my last cast and sure enough the bobber went down.

It was a small toothy that stole my Glow Demon.  I tied on a new one and called it quits.

No comments: