Thursday, April 20, 2017

Cold Rain Kills The Bite, Two Trips

17" Glow Demon & Minnow
7:00-8:00AM GOMH SW
Conditions: 38℉, Cloudy, Windy out of the NE, drizzling,  water is up to normal level and was flowing into Sullivan.  Was up all night monitoring the pumps.
18" Skinny Glow Demon & Minnow

I got a couple of slob bullheads and one toothy.  No silvers to be found.

Evening Trip: Was lucky no water in the house as the alarm didn't go off the wake me up.
7:30-9:00PM GOMH NE SW
Conditions: 40℉, Partly Cloudy, some drizzle, Windy out of the NE, water not flowing much at all

There was a guy fishing the SE side when I arrived.  He said he hadn't gotten anything. I started out on the SW side.  Nothing.  I went to the NE side after the guy left  and had a toothy steal my Wildeye.  Stupid fish.  I went back to the SW side nothing again. The silvers have definitely moved out.  It's supposed to warm up into the low 60's tomorrow.  Hopefully the fish will be back.

No comments: