Monday, April 17, 2017

Second Trip Today

12.25" Glow Demon & Minnow
6:45-7:00PM Bulldog Lake
7:15-9:45PM GOMH NE SW
Conditions: 51-47℉. Partly Cloudy, Windy out of the NE, water flowing into Sullivan
11" T.H.E. Jig (bb/chart)
I started at Bulldog and only had one hit on THE Jig, so I got out of that cool wind quick.  There was nobody at the GOMH when I arrived.  I started out on the NE side. Getting a couple jumpers and a toothy over there.
16.5" Wildeye Swim Shad
When I switched to the SW side the jumpers and toothys were active over there as well.  Lantern Man showed up at about 8:30 or so.  I lost a couple silvers on the Swim Shad, so I went to the Glow Demon and minnow.  I started getting silvers immediately giving the descent one's to LM.
10.75" Glow Demon & Minnow
We were both catching them pretty frequently.  LM filled his limit in about 45 minutes.  As he was packing up I got the 12 incher which I kept.  I stayed about 15 minutes after LM left getting one last bite.

11 Silvers
3 Toothy
7 Jumper

No comments: