Sunday, April 16, 2017

Teeth & Jumpers For Easter

With Flash

Without Flash Zoomed In A Bit
7:30-9:30PM GOMH NE SE
Conditions: 56-48℉, Partly Cloudy, Windy W, Some light sprinkles, Water flowing hard into Sullivan
23" Wildeye Swim Shad
I was just dragging today and in no hurry to get out in the wind we had today.  I watched the Twins lose in extra innings and found out the Wild lost when my brother Jeff called;  I forgot they were playing today.  I was surprised no one was at the GOMH hole when I arrived.  There was one boat out a ways in Sullivan.  They put the buoys in on Sullivan.  The foul mouthed grumpy old man drove up when I was taking my stuff out of the car. He said maybe he would come by and fish sometime later this week.

I went down on the NE side to start and it was really flowing into Sullivan.  I managed to get the one toothy on the Wildeye.  I prepared my stuff to head over to the South side.  I decided to take a few throws with the craw tube.  I missed a bite on that as a car pulled up on the SW side.  It was a guy and a chick who went down on the SW side.  I of coarse went on the SE side.  The girl landed a silver and they caught maybe 6 or 7 before it got to dark and they left.  I had one nice jumper jump me off and landed two in the 15" range all on the Wildeye.  I also missed several hits on the Wildeye.
15.25" Swim Shad
Would you know it my lighted bobber that was super bright didn't work anymore. I must have not turned it all the way off; Good thing I bought another one yesterday, although not getting my minnows bagged thermal shocked almost all of my remaining minnows to death (Not a good call there Hoyt).  I didn't get a hit on the minnow and went to the SW side after they left.  Didn't get a hit over there either.  My brother Steve called needing some info I didn't have with me.  Since nothing was happening and the moon wasn't going to be up until after midnight I called it quits and went home and got the info for Steve.

No comments: