Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Two Trips, Silvers Disappeared






5:30-8:00AM GOMH SW NE
Conditions: 36℉, Partly Cloudy, Calm to light NW Wind, water flowing into Sullivan

15.5" Cubby & Minnow

I got there early, but the silvers had bugged out.  I got one toothy while I was taking pictures of the sunrise.  I got a few jumpers on the SW side.  Had the Cubby get bit off.  Stupid toothy's!

Evening Trip: Camera went on the fritz.  I was dog dead tired and got a late start.
8:00-9:00PM GOMH NE SW
Conditons: 40℉, Cloudy, Windy out of the NE, Some light precip

I started out on the NE side getting one toothy there.  It was pretty cool in that wind.  I switched to the SW side and got one jumper before LM showed up.  He got a couple jumpers.  The wind really came up and it started sprinkling.  It was pretty clear to me that the silvers weren't there so I bailed early.

No comments: