Saturday, July 01, 2017

Slow Morning/Frog Fishing with Pete

I took a trip in the morning where I fished at the GOMH from shore and at SPSI out of the Trophy Obviously.  Here is what I caught and on what this trip from 6 to 9:30AM:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Green Cabin Bay Fish
Pete showed up and I took him to the NW area of the lake.  It wasn't really happening in Green Cabin Bay other than me getting one good fish there.  Pete lost a good one on Chuck's Point in the reeds.  At which point he complained the Tatula 7'4" frog rod isn't stout enough to handle this kind of fishing.
18" Bobby's Perfect
I caught this 18" a little ways beyond Chuck's Point as we fished our way to the NW corner.  Pete ended up not landing a good bass. Karma for insulting the Tatula Rod methinks.
This what I caught
And this is my best 6 for the day.

No comments: