Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Forgot The Camera and Scale This Morning

5:45-6:40  GOMH NE SW
6:45-6:50 Culvert
6:55-7:15 Inlet
7:25-7:35 Lake Place
Conditions: 64-68℉, Mostly Cloudy, Windy SE

I forgot the camera which is to bad because it was a beautiful sunrise.  I fish missed the Sexy Plopper right in front of me.  Then I had a dink hit it and get off.  A 16" jumper absolutely crushed the SBKO.  Didn't get a hit on the SW side.

Nothing at the Culvert

At the Inlet I got a 22" pike on the Horny Toad (Melon/red flck) after it took the legs off on  an earlier cast.  Also missed a hit, very pike like.

I went to the lake place where there really wasn't any water to get out of the boat.  Didn't have a hit on a frog. Had to have the car back, but really didn't because Safelite didn't have the windshield in yet.

No comments: