Wednesday, July 26, 2017

One Jumper at the GOMH & Fishin' With Belle

7:35-7:50 GOMH SW
8:45-9:10 Out Front With Belle
Conditions: 80-74℉, Partly Cloudy, Light NW Wind
Water Temp: 77℉
2.29lbs Terminator Poppin' Frog
There were people on the NE side so I almost didn't stop.  The jumper hit right against the wall.

I then went to the lake place and backed down to far and got stuck.  I went up and got the renters and there pushing was enough.  I fished off the dock for a bit.  Then the renters brought their boat down and I helped them get it in the water.  It was now about 8:30PM.  I started putting topwater baits on my rods and then Todd and Isabelle showed up.  I put my topwaters back and went out fishing with Belle.
Darn flash didn't go off for some reason
We didn't get anything and the line got caught up in Belle's spincast reel.  She did really well casting my spinning reel.  To bad there weren't any fish around.
1 Jump

No comments: