Sunday, July 30, 2017

Evening Trip With Todd and Mal

6.75" Puddle Jumper (Pink)
8:15-9:15PM Double Ditch or LSB
Conditions: 76℉, Partly Cloudy, Calm, as ideal fishing conditions as I'll ever see.  Man it was nice out.
Water Temp: 80℉

I took little miss sweet thing out for a couple of trips around the big island after dinner.  She decided to stand up on the tube after telling us a dinner that she would never do that, "too scary" she said.  Glad I had the camera in the boat to capture it even if the pics aren't ideal.
7" Puddle Jumper/worm
I took them to Loon Sex Bay.  I lost something small on my first cast.  Todd also missed a hit on his first cast into the slop.  Next cast I got the bluegill in the first pic.  Then Mallory got one (2nd Pic).  I got another small sunny and then this crappie.
7" Puddle Jumper (Pink)
Todd missed another hit in the slop.  I asked Mallory if I should start throwing the frog and she said yes because she wanted to see a big fish get caught.  I had a pike bite on Maxx on about my third cast.  I didn't set the hook and it let go.
17.25"/2.91lbs Mad Maxx Frog (Bluegrass)
I managed to grant Mallory's request. I thought the fish was a a half inch shorter than it turned out to be because there was no body to it.  Todd lost a good one.  I then caught a 12.5".
Mal wanted a picture of it, so we took a selfie.  I think that was the last bass hit of the evening.  Mallory caught one more small sunny.
Mal and Todd ready to head in

2 Bass
1 Pike
1 Crappie
5 or 6 Sunfish

No comments: