Friday, July 28, 2017

Quick Trip On A Beautiful Night

Sun Setting at West Point
8:15-9:15PM West Point & F Flat
Conditions: 77-74℉, Sunny, Calm
Water Temp: 79℉
11.25" SBKO
I really should have gotten out on the lake sooner than 8:15PM tonight.  Having to wait for the Schwan's Man and Mom's bad back/leg, so I had to take her to the Chiropractor combined with me not taking the gas tank out of the boat yesterday which led to a late dinner when I took a trip to the lake just to get the gas tank filled.  Then I had to help Dad with the mower deck and take the dogs out.  On my way to the lake J & D's beagle was out wandering around on 8 again.  So I picked the little guy up and brought him to the station for the second time this month.  Finally I got my stuff loaded and headed toward West Point.  I lost a 15-16" bass at the boat on the bone 130 Plopper that bit by the base of the 3rd dock down from our place.  I missed a couple of hits in the juice at west point on Mad Maxx.  I got the 11.25" there on the Shower Blows knock off.  That might explain me missing the hits.  I also lost something that swam toward the boat on a craw tube.
  From there I raced over to F Flat and got this fish on the bone Plopper.
13" Whopper Plopper 130 
I caught another dink on the SBKO.  A couple small pike were my last bites of the night

4 Bass
2 Pike

No comments: