Monday, May 02, 2016

Morning and Evening GOMH Trips



16.75" Glow Demon w/minnow

5:15-6:50PM
Conditions:  36-33degrees, calm, mostly sunny

The silvers were either not there or active.  There was some baitfish activity.  Got some jumpers and one toothy on the NE side as I was thinking about taking that tube picture.  Here is the toothy.
23" WildEye Swim Shad
8:30-11:30PM
Conditions: 60-50 degrees, mostly sunny, calm

10.25" Glow Demon w/minnow
The access at Bulldog was taken by that guy, so I tried Holy Family, didn't get a bite.

At the GOMH Joe's bearded friend was there.  He had gotten a couple toothy's and a couple jumpers.  He got his first silver shortly after I got there.  The guy and his daughter showed up and fished by me and the Rowdy Bullhead fishermen showed up as well. My first fish was a bullhead bullhead.  The RBF got a dogfish on the North side.  The bite was slow as it has been.  CO Kuske showed up at about 11PM.  Joe's friend forgot his lic. but Kuske was able to verify he had one.  I got 2 silvers, Joe's friend got 3, and the Dad and daughter got about 3 a piece. I got sick of pulling teeth so I left at 11:30PM.   

No comments: