Monday, May 23, 2016

Bass at Bulldog, Bullheads at the GOMH

17.75" D & M Piranha
8:25-9PM Bulldog
9:05-10:25PM GOMH SW NE
Conditions: Post Thunderstorms, 64 degrees, SE wind turning calm, Mostly cloudy

The only thing that would have made getting that chunk of a bass better was if it would have hit the Whopper Plopper I threw over the top of it.  I got her and a 10" on the Piranha. Since the Canon didn't want to work.  I took the pic on the selfie stick with the Polaroid.  I thought I took two pictures, but only got one. I also got a 10" on the Piranha.

At the GOMH I got a 20" or so toothy bullhead on the Piranha and had another similar sized one break off the Yabbie right in front of me.  I didn't know it was a toothy until that moment.  I switched to the NE side and got me some gold.
23" Jerk Shad
A couple casts before I got it I thought I felt something bump the bait.  I tried a Rippin Rap and X-Rap, but didn't get anything on those.  My upper back was giving me grief because I didn't do any stretching so I gave up.  

No comments: