Wednesday, May 11, 2016

3 Hours, 3 Bullheads

Moon In The Shot
20" Glow Demon w/minnow
8:40-8:55PM Bulldog
9-Midnight GOMH SE SW NE
Conditions: Low 50's, Light S wind, Mostly cloudy turning cloudy, some fog

Missed a couple of bites at Bulldog

Nobody was at the GOMH.  I set up on the SE side and got the toothy right away.  I missed a hit in the middle of the channel twice, losing my minnow the second time.  It didn't bite again.  Peter and Matt W showed up with their light bar.  They spotted a dogfish on the North side.  It got foggy.  They came over and shined on the South side.  I went up to watch with them.  I saw a toothy, some jumpers, spottail shiners, and maybe some gold and silver.  Those guys left.  I went over to the SW side and got a small silver.
In the fog

8.5" Glow Demon w/minnow
  I eventually went to the NE side.  After fishing there for about 45 minutes I got a bite from this golden.
18.5" Glow Demon w/minnow
That was the last bite I got.  I left a little after midnight.

No comments: