Thursday, May 21, 2015

Typical Morning at the GOMH

17.75" Chigger Craw
5:30-8:20AM
Conditions- Warmer than yesterday, started in the low mid 40's got to 56 or so, little wind, sunny.

I started out on the Platte side, no golden's home.  Just like yesterday I got two jumpers just as the sun was rising on a white Stanley Phantom.
13" Stanley Phantom
After that action was done I went to the SW side.  I got 3 jumpers on the white D & M Piranha.   I got 5 jumpers on a green pumpkin Chigger Craw and 1 toothy.  Size was smaller than yesterday for the jumpers with a number of 13 inch fish..

My six biggest went 17.75, 16, 15.75, 15, 14.25, 14.25.

I went to Bulldog and kissed goodbye to a blue, silver, white Stanley Phantom.  That's two Phantom's gone in two days, I broke one yesterday.

No comments: