Friday, May 22, 2015

Another Beautiful Morning at the GOMH

Muskrat swims across the channel markers

My favorite this morning

No fish at this point, but a couple topwater hits
4:45-7:30AM GOMH
7:40-8:30AM Bulldog
8:40-9:00AM Peavy

Condtions- Cool 38 degrees to start, I wore my long johns, clear, and calm

No goldens this morning even though I was there early enough this morning.  Had a couple toothy's unsuccessfully try to steal a Phantom and a couple jumpers not get it.
17.5" Ebay Chatterjig w/Fluke trailer
 I got this rather unhealthy looking 17 incher on my bubblegum colored chatterjig just before I moved to the South side.  On the South side I got a couple of 13's on a Terminator Jig with Powerbait Thief trailer and a Chigger Craw.  Nobody showed up to fish the whole time I was there.  Missed a hit or two subsurface at Bulldog and possibly one at Peavy as well.

No comments: