Saturday, May 02, 2015

Sucky Late Trip (Bulldog & GOMH)

7" Bulldog Lake Special on Glow Demon
12:30-2:30AM
Conditions- Clear, Calm, bright full moon, temps in the mid to high 40's.

I went to start the Expedition at around 11:15PM and it didn't start.  By the time I was getting it hooked up on the charger Dad was home from the lock in.  I got my stuff switched to Mom's car, fed the dogs, and walked them.  I was out of the house by midnight.  I dropped fish off at Jenny's and then went to Bulldog first.  I got two small one's right away then decided I didn't want to waste any more minnows.  I was at the GOMH by 1AM.  Nobody was there and it looked perfect.  I quickly discovered the fish were either not in a biting mood or not there.  I caught 1 small silver and missed a bite from something bigger on the SE side.  I pulled the plug at 2:30AM.  I may go back for the sunrise bite.  

No comments: