Thursday, June 21, 2018

Slow Night On Platte With Bonus Jumper at the GOMH

3.35lbs/18" Rippin Rap (Pink UV)
7:00-9:45PM Reeds Across, Double Cane Point
10:40-11:15PM GOMH NE
Conditions: 74-66℉, Partly Cloudy, NE 7-Calm
Water Temp: 73-71℉ water level slightly higher than Tuesday.
3lb/17.25" Yum Dinger
Still, a bit wore down from the past two days I was much slower about getting on the water today than I had hoped to be.  Didn't get to the lake place until just about 6PM.  Then I had stuff to do on the boat  that kept me from launching until 7PM.  I headed over to the north end of the reeds across the way.  Not much was going on there.  I got one small bass on a Bobby's Perfect. Lost a fish along the cane on a Yum Dinger.  And lost a good dogfish boat side on the Sprinker.
Since the tournament, this Sunday may turn into a rice fest I headed over to the Starting Spot rice bed working my way to Double Cane Point.  I got 3 bass there on Maxx.  The only 3 bass that hit.  It was slow.  I also got a three pike.  As I was making my way out I lost a good bass along the cane.  Good hookset. Just came off.  Skeeters were terrible.
 Landed the only hit I got at the GOMH.
9.78lbs for my 5 Bass this evening

No comments: