Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Fishing With Todd On Platte

15.33" Mad Maxx (Big Sexy)
7:00-9:45PM Rice East Of GOMH, Reeds Across
Conditions: 78-70℉, Mostly Cloudy, Wind Calm to 10MPH ESE
Water Temp: 74-72
16" Mad Maxx (Bluegrass)
The wind calmed down as we got underway.  Had I known it was gonna get as calm as it did I would have gone to a different spot.  I got the first bass which came off as I was boat flipping it and dropped in the lake.  Todd got the next bass, the 15.33".  I got the next two (16 and 13.25) in the 16 Hole. Todd got a 16" as we moved towards shore.  We then missed a fish or two apiece at each of my next two boat moves farther into the rice.  At 8:40 I pulled the plug on the spot.  As I was pulling the trolling motor Todd was lowering the big motor and the driver's seat bolts pretty much all gave way.  I ended up driving to the reeds sitting on the compartment box.  In the reeds, Todd had one good blow up bury him.  I had a couple fish strike at the Sprinker and not get it.  We didn't get a fish in the last hour plus. Bummer.  The sunset was nice though.
8.22 for the 4 Bass
When we got in Todd had the tools to quickly fix the boat seat.  Hopefully, the repair will last several years.

No comments: