Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Frogging With Todd Again

16.33" Mad Maxx (Sweet Revenge)
6:20-9:40PM Jenny's Area & East of GOMH in the Trophy
Conditions: 80-70℉, Mostly Sunny thane cloudy with light rain and a thunderstorm just to the South, Windy SE.
Water Temp: 72℉
Todd with the 1st fish of the night
So Todd and I went out frog fishing again tonight.  I started out by trying around Jenny's.  We had a couple blow ups, but it was pretty slow.  Around 7:30 it looked like maybe a thunderstorm was coming, but there was nothing on the radar on Todd's phone, so I took us East of the GOMH.  Todd caught the first fish of the night; The hammer handle in the pic.  I eventually caught a bass on "Big Sexy" just as I was about to switch frogs.
15" Mad Maxx (Big Sexy)
We had fish around us, but they just weren't hitting.  That was until I put on the "Sweet Revenge" color Mad Maxx Frog.  I then caught two 14's in the span of three casts.   I caught one more 15" fish and then Todd got in on the action.
16" Ish's Phat Frog (Blue)
It started sprinkling.  I landed some 16 inchers.  It started rumbling just to the South of us.  It rained for about 15 minutes.  I think I got the one in the picture after it stopped raining.  The bugs came out.  We got to the GOMH and headed home.


7 Bass (16.33, 16.25,16, 15, 15, 14.75)
Todd got 1 Bass and 1 Pike

No comments: