Monday, June 05, 2017

Couple A Toads Tonight

18.5" Mad Maxx (Sweet Revenge)
6:00-9:30PM Inlet Bay Platte Lake
Conditions: 78-68℉, Mostly Sunny, ENE Wind, Water Level is low
73-69℉ Water Temp
17" Terminator Poppin' Frog

So I decided to hit an area that we didn't go to on tournament day.  It paid off with the two toads.  Both fish still seemed to have fat bellies. Not sure if they are late spawners or what.  I also got a couple of dinks on the Horny Toad.  Tail got bit of the Speed Shad

I then moved North of the inlet.  I lost a fish that hit a white Grass Pig and then lost a good bass that hit Maxx when I was moving the boat.  A little to much slack in the line when I set the hook.  I started getting some pike and missed a couple of fish that were probably bass.  I did get a 14.9" and a 15" on Max in the reeds and rice.  The skeeters got to be to much by 9:30, so I gave up even though there was enough light to fish.  The water level is really getting low.

7 Bass (18.5, 17, 15, 14.9, 12, 11)
5 Pike

No comments: