Wednesday, June 07, 2017

A Tough Evening

12" Yum Dinger (Grn Pumpkin)
7:45-9:45PM Platte Lake East Docks and Slop East of Jenny's
Conditions: 76-68℉, Partly Cloudy, ESE Windy, Storm had come through around 6PM

Due to the storm I got a later start than I wanted and the fact that one might redevelop kept me close to the Lake Pace.  I got that first little bass off a dock on the Dinger.  I also had a small bass get off right by the boat on the SBKO that I was fishing around the docks.  It was 9PM before I bailed from the docks.

There were little pike in the slop and I missed one good hit on Mad Maxx in the shallow rice, reeds, and pads.  The fish just didn't get it as I set into nothing.  At least the skeeters weren't bad.

I did fish at the GOMH for half an hour (10:15-10:45) and didn't have a hit.

2 Bass
6 Pike

No comments: