Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Quick Trip Tonight Off the Dock & The GOMH

I am releasing this one because once again it contains very little useful intel.

8-9PM Lake Place Dock & GOMH SW
Conditions: Low 50's, Partly Cloudy, Windy WSW

With it being windy and cool today I didn't feel like going out in the boat.  I did go retrieve the gas tank because I only had about a gallon and a half left.  I fished off the dock and got a 10 bass out front of Sherman's dock on a Brovarney Swim Jig with Grass Pig Jr. trailer.

At the GOMH a guy was fishing with his girlfriend or wife on the NE side.  She had gotten a few orange bullheads.  The guy was throwing a small buzzbait without any luck.

I had a 15" class jumper on a KVD crank pull off and I caught a skinny 15" jumper on an orange craw tube.  I had the camera with, but didn't think to take a pic.

I'll be out fishing with my new boater tomorrow the mighty Chuck Steinbauer.  Looks like its going to be rain and thunderstorms for tournament day.  Fine with me.  Will keep others off the water.

No comments: