Friday, May 05, 2017

3 Trips Today

Clear Morning
5:30-7:30AM GOMH NE SW
Conditions: 37-43℉, Clear, Calm, Water Level Normal High
17" Minnow On the Cubby Rod
Caught a couple of jumpers and toothys this morning. I put everything in the car and went to see what I could on the North side.  I briefly saw a small dogfish swimming along.  I didn't feel like fishing for it, so I didn't.

Dad and I put the Trophy in at Jenny's.  We had to push it of the trailer but we got it in.

Second Trip:
4:00-6:00PM Lake Place/Rock/Bulldog
Conditions: 77℉, Mostly Sunny, Windy WNW

15.5" THE Jig
 I needed to get a picture of the boat in the lake because I forgot my camera when we put it in.  I didn't grab the Rocket Bobber out of my jacket. but that didn't stop me from catching a couple of fish on THE Jig.
4" THE Jig 
I went to Rock Lake and got nothing, but they have a port-a-pottie at the access.
I got a 17.75" largie at Bulldog on the Panfish Chatterbait.
17.75" Panfish Chatterbait
I also went an checked the GOMH.  Nothing much was going on there but a Mom with her little fisherman son.

Evening Trip:
8:30-9:30PM GOMH SW SE
Conditions: 55-50℉, Mostly Sunny, Wind out of the North. Water was flowing into Platte

A three person family was fishing on the SE side when I arrived.  I missed a coupe of bites on the Swim Shad.  They got a couple silvers before they left.  I went over on the SE side and I got a couple silvers in the middle of the channel right by the tube.  Nature was calling and I was getting tired, so I headed out.  I erased the picture of the silver accidentally.

No comments: