Friday, May 26, 2017

Pleasant Night In Channel Inn Bay

7:30-9:30PM Channel Inn Bay
Conditions: 76-70℉, Partly Cloudy, SW Wind turning calm,
61℉ Water Temp
17.75" Horny Toad Black

Don't remember why I got out so late.  I headed over to the South shore of Channel Inn Bay over by where I stopped fishing on Opener.  I caught a 14.5 incher right away on the Horny Toad.  A guy fishing of a dock with his kid told me some guys just smashed 'em in front of his place on Opener.  I didn't fish that water because there was a panfish boat in the way that day.  Bummer.
16.9" Spro King Daddy
I fished my way North, getting most of my bites out including the 17.75".  I missed some hits.  I put on the Spro King Daddy and man am I impressed with that frog.  It walks the dog like a champ and catches fish.  It was just perfect out temp wise and it turned out to be a beautiful post sunset.

2 Pike
8 Bass (17.75, 16.9, 15.5, 15.25, 15, 15) 15lbs or so

No comments: