Monday, June 27, 2016

Frog Game Still Stinks

Only jumper today 10.5" Chigger Craw
5:15-7:15AM GOMH NE SW
7:30-8:00AM Rock Dock
Conditions: Around 60 degrees, Windy out of the NW, Sunny to start than clouds moving in

I started on the NE side.  Didn't get anything so I went to the SW side.  Got a couple toothy's on the Poison Swim Fluke Jr. and the one jumper on the Chigger Craw.  I had something hit the Poppin Phattie, but I missed it.  A guy showed up and I went back to the NE side.  There I missed a fish that hit the Poppin Phattie a couple of times.  Second time I got a good hookset, but it came off.  It was a good fish.  Doggy maybe???

I went to Rock and had a pike rocket 3 feet out of the water from the rice after the Spro.

Todd, Kristen, Flash and Mallory came up to the cabin today.  I should have gotten over there sooner.  They were still eating when I arrived.  I went over and tried the Rock dock and got a crappie.
7" Cubby Mini-Mite
I think I missed a couple others.  I went back to the lake place, which was unfishable for Mal due to the wind.  I got a small pike on the Spro from in front of Sherman's.  Mal told me about her week at camp and we had smores.  Mal forgot her socks.  Mal went to get in her sleeping bag.

I went to the GOMH and missed a good hit on the SW side on the Spro.  A lily pad messed with my hookset.  Didn't get any bites on the NE side.
Should have gone up to the road on the NE side

No comments: