Friday, October 28, 2016

Nice Day, Got a Few

17.75" Poison w/Craw Fatty b/b
1:45-6:30PM GOMH, Jenny's Reeds, N Don's Bay Juice
Conditions: 60-58 degrees, Partly cloudy, Light SW wind turning calm, 47 deg water temp.

I didn't get a hit at the GOMH.

I went to Jenny's reeds first.  I missed the first hit I got over by Beaver Point in the reeds.  The fish stole one of the Craw Fatty's claws. I got the 2nd hit on the junebug All-Terrain A.T. Jig with Okeechobee Craw Craw Fatty.
16.75" A.T. Jig w/Craw Fatty
 I then went to West Point and didn't get anything.  Over to the juice.  I got a pike with belly stuffed right away on a bluegill Poison with Grass Pig Jr. trailer.
23.75" Poison w/Grass Pig Jr.
I then got a 14.5" bass on the same Poison.  I got a 14" bass on the A.T. Jig in some cabbage.  On the first cast with the blue/black Poison I got the 17.75".  That was down by the only dock in the water.
17.75" Poison w/Craw Fatty 
I got one last small pike on the b/b Poison.  There were baitfish all over the place on the flat.  Conditions were perfect for topwater, but nothing was going.  The guy who came out and lost the fish last week came out and threw a few casts.  He said I was killing him being that I was out in a boat.


No comments: