Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Extremely Windy And Cooler, Fish Still Biting

17.75" Terminator Jig /Chigger Craw
4:00-7:30PM GOMH NE, In Front, West Point, Sherman's pads
Conditions: 60-58 degrees, Mostly Sunny, Very Windy SW, Water level falling

I got the big jumper of the night on the Terminator Jig on the NE side of the GOMH first fish that bit.  I had a jumper hit the Piranha and throw it.  And I got a 17" toothy on the Tonka Tackle Craw Tube.  Nothing on the SW side.  And I busted the French Pearl STX on the bridge.  Not to happy about that cast.

Next I headed to the lake.  Didn't get anything on the dock, but I caught a bass and then a good pike on the Horny Toad out of the pads in front of our place.
15" Horny Toad Gray Ghost

25" Gray Ghost Horny Toad
I got two very small pike on the way to West Point on the Fleet Farm Spinnerbait.  I got this 16.9" bass and a 18" pike on the Terminator Jig on West Point.
16.9" Terminator Jig w/Chigger Craw Trailer
I then motored over to Sherman's Pad's.  I got 3 pike and 1 bass there on the Ghost Horny Toad, plus had the Tonka Tube Craw Tube get bit off.
I missed a fish that sucked in Mad Max on Beaver Point.  I got a 19" Pike East of Beaver Point and a 10" bass on a brown laminate Horny Toad East of Jenny's.

No comments: