Friday, October 21, 2016

Fishing With Todd After Pulling the Dock Out

20" Poison w/Swim Fluke Jr.
3:15-4:15PM East Shore and across the way NE shore to the nothing dock.
Conditions: 50 degrees, Mostly cloudy, Wind out of the SSE.  49 water temp

I should have set Todd up on the Techna AV rather than the ML Muse Gold.  The black spinnerbait kept tangling up on his pole so I switched to the Poison on the Muse.

I got the first fish over by the only dock remaining where I had bites out in front of about a week and a half ago.
18.5" bluegill Piranha w/Swim Fluke Jr.
Todd then caught his pike in the same general area.  As we drifted North I totally saw 18.5" pike nail the Piranha.  I had a couple small pike follows, caught a small one and got a 12" bass by the two docks by the NE corner.

That gave the idea to try the docks across the way if they were still in the water.  They were.  Unfortunately I brought Todd up to first on the first one to fast.  We fished "The Dock" but nothing was there.  At the dink bass dock I had a 24-25" pike steal my Piranha.  At least Todd got to see the fish come in and hit.  WE then headed in.

No comments: