Monday, October 10, 2016

Missed My Chances Tonight

13.5" Jerk Shad Crackle
3:30-8:00PM Dock, Trophy and GOMH NE
Conditions: 71-65 degrees, Cloudy to Mostly Cloudy, Windy to Very Windy ESE S SW
16" Horny Toad Gray Ghost
I got the pike off the dock and I decided to go East.  You can see where I fished in the picture.  I caught a few pike on the Horny Toad.  I missed a couple of good hits and caught an 11.25" bass on the Gray Ghost.
11.25 Gray Ghost Toad
I then motored over to fish West Point.  Didn't get a hit there.  Then I motored to Loon Sex Point.  I got a pike off the first dock I came to.  I missed 4 hits as I worked my way down; 2 of which I think were bass.  I caught a 19" pike off the end of the point.  I then motored to the South shoreline of Loon Sex Bay and drifted out with the wind.  I got 17" pike on the Dilly and had another fish swirl on it.  The stinking wind ruined my fishing tonight.
Looking Across Loon Sex Bay at Loon Sex Point

I did unplug the dirt from the pissing line in the motor and it's pissing again.  Darn mud daubers.  Good thing Dad told me to check that might be the problem, not the impeller.

I decided to hit the GOMH and got the one small golden bullhead on the Crackle  

No comments: