Sunday, October 09, 2016

Got One Nice One On A Cool Windy Night

18.25" Horny Toad

5:00-7:00PM Trophy West Point and East of Jenny's
Conditions: 50 degrees, Mostly Sunny, Very Windy out of the ESE
The New Fuel Line
I didn't get anything off the dock.  I then took the boat out for a spin at full speed.  The problem with the motor WAS the fuel line.  I got one hit on West Point on the Piranha.
13.25" Piranha w/Chigger Craw b/b
It was really windy there, so I went to the Eastern shoreline at full speed.  I missed some thing that hit the spinnerbait I tied on.  I didn't get any hits on a dock.  The Sun went down on the Horizon and I started working the South shore with the Horny Toad.  I got to the start of the slop/pads and I got a bass on the Toad.
14.5" Horny Toad Gray Ghost
I got a little farther into the slop and got the 18 incher.  It was a chubby one.  That was the last hit I got.

No comments: