Thursday, October 27, 2016

I Didn't Get Skunked

25" Terminator Jig w/Craw Fatty b/b
5:00-7:30PM Reeds Across the Way, GOMH
Conditions: 49 degrees, Cloudy, Light SSE wind, Water Temp 47

I started at West Point and got nothing.  I went across the way to the reeds were the wind was blowing in on them.  Didn't get anything until I was working the inside reed line.  I missed a bass that picked up the jig as I was bringing it out.  I got to the NE corner of the first reed bank and go the pike there on the b/b Terminator Jig.  I kept working the inside reed line.  I went in to the maidencaine and had a pike bite of the Terminator Jig.  I also missed another hit there on the craw tube.  I didn't really leave enough time to fish the weed flat.  I tied on a new Jig when I got in.

Nothing at the GOMH.  I almost went to Mille Lacs, but decided against it.  

No comments: