Thursday, April 23, 2015

Two Toads, Two Sunfish at Rock, Sullivan, Bulldog




20" Panfish Chatterbait w/minnow

5" Cubby w/waxie
7.75" Cubby w/waxie

20" White Craw Tube

1st ever Donkey Bullhead
6:45-10PM
Conditions- Temps in the mid to upper 40's, maybe even the low 50's earlier in the day, mostly sunny, little to no wind.

Crushed a pig at Rock on the PC.  I would say it was just under 5lbs.  Also missed a bite on just the plain Cubby, put a minnow on and got nothing.  I left around 8:10PM

At Bulldog I put a waxie on the Cubby and got those two fish.  I left around 8:35PM

Nobody was at the GOMH.  Brought out the white Craw Tube to try and get a dogfish and I caught a donkey bullhead.  Lantern Man showed up about 5 minutes later.  He had a good golden bullhead get off at the rocks.  Some fish jumped out of the water in the middle of the channel.  I left around 10:15PM


No comments: