Saturday, April 04, 2015

Rock 'N Again

10.5" T.H.E. Jig w/minnow
5:15-8:45PM
Conditions: Partly cloudy, cool under 50 degrees, very little wind
(Click to Enlarge)
Swans coming to investigate me.

One of two immature eagles that put on an aerial show right above me 
The day started out with a bird show.  But then this pike grabbed my minnow and my attention.
20" Cubby w/Minnow
After missing a couple bites I hooked this one.


14.75" T.H.E. Jig w/minnow
Missed a couple of more bites, then I got this one.
16.5" T.H.E. Jig w/minnow
My Rocket bobber started moving off to the right.  I thought that's odd.  I set the hook and got the 10.5" crappie.  I got one more 9.25" crappie when I didn't even realize I had a bite.

The Moon rise was really something.  Just wish I had a better camera.


I did go to the GOMH and fished for 20 minutes, but it was dead there, not even any current.

No comments: