Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Long Day GOMH, GOMH, Rock, GOMH

14" Panfish Chatterbait

14" Cubby w/minnow

22" Panfish Chatterbait
17" Cubby w/minnow 
12" Cubby Mini-Mite w/minnow
3:00-10:00PM
Conditions:  Warming to almost 70, mostly sunny, light winds

I mostly pulled weeds during my first time at the GOMH.  Spotted the log on the SE side and bucket man was there.  I went to Rock at about 4:30PM.   The walleye guy from Sunday night showed up with his boat and 2 ladies at about 7PM.  I got the 1 bass and 2 Pike at rock.  I left when they came back in at 8PM.  They didn't catch anything, "too early."

I  arrived at the GOMH and much to my surprise nobody was there, but 1 boat.  They had only seen one jumper get caught.  As they were leaving my bobber went down very silver like, but I missed it.  I got the jumper about 10 minutes later.  I missed quite a few bites and only managed to catch 3 silvers.  (The next day I got my missing fish problem mostly under control by going to a Glow Demon on another rod.

No comments: