Sunday, April 26, 2015

GOMH, Rock, GOMH

12' Glow Demon w/minnow
5:45-11PM
Conditions- Mostly sunny, warmer (62) cooling to mid 30's, 7 mph out of the North NE going down to nothing.

I started at the GOMH fishing on the SE side.  Joe's friend was on the SW side.  I had my Panfish Chatterbait get bit off by a toothy.  I fished until 6:30 then bailed for Rock after retying a PC on.
17" Panfish Chatterbait w/minnow
 I immediately caught pike on the new PC.  It was dead for quite a while, then I had Cubby get bit off by a fish that felt really good.
Loon came to visit
I was just about ready to leave when I got this crappie.
9.25" Cubby Mini-Mite
I think I had one more pike bite.  I left at around 9PM.  Didn't stop at Bulldog.  There were two guys fishing on the SE side, so I went down by Joe's friend.  The guys across the way got a couple of silvers.  I got one which I gave to Joe's friend.  Lantern Man showed up about that time and came and fished with us.  He got a couple of silvers.  A boat that was out bowfishing for carp came by and I got the silver at the top of this post.  They ended up coming back and going into Platte Lake.  They saw a large toothy while going under the bridge and also told us where they saw a bunch of dogfish.  LM got a couple more silvers.  I was getting cold hands so I left at about 11PM.

No comments: