Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Only One Golden Today at the GOMH

23.75" Grass Pig in "Swamp Gas" color
4:45-6:40AM GOMH
6:45-7:00AM Culvert
7:10-8:05AM Bulldog

Conditions- Overcast, wind out of the SSE, temps around 64 degrees.

I got that golden on my second cast of the day.  I thought it was gonna be on with the way it swallowed the Grass Pig.  I had one more nip at the Grass Pig and something bump the Shallow Wart and not hook up.  Had one slap at the Stanley Phantom and one boil on a Horny Toad on the N side.  And something pick up the Outkast Beaver on the S side.

I then went to the culvert where I got this pike.
20.5" white Horny Toad
Same spot the pike came from the other night.

I then went to Bulldog.  I had a pike or a dogfish attack the Grass Pig, but it buried me in the weeds and got off.  I got 11.75" bass at the access on sapphire blue Outkast Beaver.  The tails got bit off.  I cast back and got bit again catching the dink.  I didn't get any other hits, so it was probably the fish that got the tails.  And that was my morning.

No comments: