Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Morning And Evening At The GOMH


a little bit of mist
4:45-6:45AM Fish caught in Sullivan Only
Conditions- Cool 50 degrees, mostly sunny, no wind to very light out of the North.
12.25" Bubblegum Super Fluke
I got the Fluke fish and also a 20" toothy and 11" jumper on the Outkast Beaver on the SW side.  The mosquito's were horrible before the sun came up.  Not the morning I was hoping for.

8:15-8:35PM Bulldog Nothing
8:50-9:30PM GOMH

Conditions: Light rain, temps in the low 60's,very light winds
13" Bubblegum Super Fluke
I should have gotten out earlier or not stopped at Bulldog.  I missed a fish on the Fluke on the NE side before getting the 13" way under the bridge.  I went to the SW side and had a toothy break off my Fluke.  That was it for action.

No comments: