Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Golden Morning at the GOMH

19" Grass Pig color Swamp Gas

20.5" GP

23.5" GP

14.5" Storm Short Wart
4:40-6:40AM GOMH
6:50-7:30AM Peavy

Conditions: Partly cloudy, light to moderate wind out of the SSE, mid 50's

The morning started with red eyes following my Grass Pig in but not getting it.  I pitched back to the spot and landed the 19".  I had to go to the car to get a bucket to keep it in.  When I got back I had what felt like a much bigger fish get off.  Then I had the Grass Pig get bit down a couple times before landing the 20.5, which I kept, and the 23.5", which had to go back cause I already had my one over 20".  I had to quit throwing the Grass Pig because it was to messed up to throw anymore after I got a toothy.  I threw back the 14.5" as well.

Then I got a couple small jumpers on the Stanley Phantom.
12" Stanley Phantom
Same Fish, both were 12"
I moved to the SW side and I'm 90% sure this is same fish I caught last night on the exact same Pure Poison I used to get it on last night.
15.5" Pure Poison w/ twister tail
On the way home I decided to fish at Peavy.  I had something take two swipes at the Stanley Phantom on the same cast, but it didn't hook up.

No comments: