Friday, June 12, 2015

Catching Dinner For Nice Old Man George

13.5" Bubblegum Zoom Super Fluke 
7:30-8:10PM Bulldog
8:15-8:25PM Culvert
8:30-9:30PM GOMH
Conditions: Temps in the mid 70's, no wind, mostly sunny, water level is falling

Nothing at Bulldog or the Culvert

When I arrived at the GOMH George was fishing on the N side and Willard was talking.  There were people fishing the S side and a woman in a Kayak fishing there too.  Her boy friend or maybe father was fishing on the bridge NW side. I went and talked to George and Willard for a couple minutes than got my stuff.

I caught a toothy immediately on the Fluke which I gave to George.  I then caught and missed a number of bites on the Fluke, getting George 4 jumpers and the one toothy.  By the fourth fish George was to tired from bringing fish to his car, so he had Willard take it to his car.  The girl in the Kayak came over on our side.  She didn't get anything and pulled up to shore and pulled the yak up to her car.  George left.  I got a really small skinny toothy on the Mad Maxx.  I left before the skeeters got to bad and before it got to dark.  

No comments: