Monday, June 01, 2015

I Caught a Few Fish Tonight

15.5" Pure Poison white/chart gold blade
7:55PM-10:30PM
7:55-8:35PM Inlet and Culvert
8:45-9:45PM Bulldog
10:00-10:30 GOMH

Conditions- Comfortable 65 degrees, partly sunny, light to moderate wind out of the SE

After the Sullivan Inlet thoughts of a skunk entered my brain, but then I got a pike at the Platte River Culvert on a white Horny Toad.  I then skipped by the GOMH where Peter and a couple of his friends were fishing to go to HFA at Bulldog.  I missed a good hit on the Lunkerhunt Frog.  Then I missed a couple n the Grass Pig before launching an 11" in on the hookset.  I missed one more hit on the grass pig.

I went to the access and had a small bass hit at the Horny Toad and that was it.

I arrived at the GOMH and Peter was still there.  They had gotten a good dogfish and 1 jumpin' bullhead fishing the N side.  They were fishing for bullhead bullheads.  I managed to get the one jumper on the Pure Poison (SW side).  The full moon eventually came out from behind the clouds.  I decided that was probably the only bite I was gonna get and left.

No comments: