Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mostly Swatters, But I Still Got a Couple

14.?? Same Color Mad Maxx as Last Night
8:00-8:30PM Bulldog
8:45-9:30PM GOMH

Conditions: Mid 60's, mostly sunny, light wind out of the SE diminishing

At Bulldog I missed a couple of hits on the Lunkerhunt Frog a HFA.  Haven't stuck anything on the black and yellow one yet.

Peter and Matt were at the GOMH, along with a guy and a kid.  Peter had caught three jumpers and kept a 16" and a couple of nice Oranges.  I started down where I caught them yesterday.  I had a few fish swat at the copper color Mad Maxx before I caught the 14".  I had a couple more swat at it and missed one on a poor hookset that took it pretty good right after the frog landed.  I might have caught that same fish about 5 minutes later.
16.?? Mad Maxx
I had a couple more swat at it and not get it before the skeeters got to be enough for me.

No comments: