Friday, June 19, 2015

Good Night At the GOMH

17.??" Mad Maxx "Sweet Revenge"
7:45-9:45PM  Didn't catch a fish until 9PM
Conditions: Comfortable temps in low 70's, breeze out of the SE, mostly sunny

Willard arrived when I did.  There were a couple of guys fishing on the NE side for sunnies.  I tried the SW and SE side without a bite.  By 8:30 those guys were gone, so I went to the NE side.  After fishing the channel I went and fished the slop.  I got 4 jumpers (2x17", 15", 12.25") and one small toothy on the Sweet Revenge Mad Maxx.  The first 17 was barely hooked.
17.??
I worked my way west getting the 4 and missing a couple as well.  The mosquito weren't to bad a 9:35 and I heard something get hit under the bridge so I put on the Jerk Shad.  I ended up getting this walleye on that.
16.5" H2O Xpress Ultimate Jerk Shad color Sexy Shad
By the time I got back to fishing the skeeters were terrible.  So I gave up.  Peter had just arrived to fish for bullheads.

No comments: