Saturday, May 19, 2018

My Morning With Delroy

3.70lbs/22.5" X-Rap Shallow Shad (White)
5:00-9:30AM GOMH NE SW
Conditions: 50's, Cloudy with some light rain, Windy NW

When I arrived it appeared that Sneaky C was driving off and there was The Wheel House Guy fishing the SW side.  He got a golden just as I was pulling up.  We talked for a just a second then I went down on the NE side.  The NW wind was whipping pretty good but the North side of the GOMH is protected pretty well from a wind in that direction.  I ended up getting three golden's on the Shad Shallow which I gave to The Wheel House Guy.  He was very appreciative.  I was also catching some toothy's and jumpers.

The Wheel House Guy left so I took that opportunity to switch sides as the action was pretty slow on the NE side this morning.  I caught a couple of jumpers on the Poison.  I put on the Hack Attack Jig and hooked a hog bullhead just as Wheel House Guy was making his arrival.
4.38lbs/19" Hack Attack Jig/Craw Fatty
  That is Wheel House Guy in the background.  He gave me a Pepsi to drink and we talked and fished until I left at 9AM when some of his friends showed up.  I found out his name is Delroy, but he will be Wheel House Guy to for blogging purposes.
6 Best Bass with Big Walley Lower Right
Best 6 Bass of the morning
11 Jumpers
3 Golden
3 Toothys

No comments: