Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Morning At The GOMH



A pretty lackluster sunrise this morning
5:00-8:00AM GOMH NE SW NE
Conditions: 48-58℉, Sunny, NNW Wind, water level falling.
17" Spro 25 (Baby Bass)
Grass Pig nothing, Jerk Shad nothing.  I thought what the heck I'll give the Spro 25 a shot.  Sure enough it caught me a golden bullhead.  I also got a jumper (16.25) and missed a few hits on a clown X-Rap; plus one jumper (15.75) on the black/blue Piranha. It was now after the sun had risen so I switched to the SW side.  They didn't want anything to do with a moving bait and somehow I got the black/blue Piranha snagged in the channel and couldn't get it free and ended up having to break it off, which was depressing.  I ended up getting and missing some jumpers on either a brown/grn pumpkin or junebug craw tube.  I missed close to as many as I caught.  I went back to the NE side and got a jumper on the junebug craw tube and a white Poison/RaZor Shad.
17" Craw Tube (Brown/Grn Pumpkin)
6 Best Jumpers of the Morning
 10 Jumpers
1 Gold

No comments: