Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Got Some Fishing In Before Dinner

Conditions: 60℉, Cloudy, NW Wind

I am in a spun out mental state right now.  It started with me finding out that I wouldn't be able to fish my tournament a week ago.  I tried fighting it it off and had a long day on the water last Wed's.  Probably spent to much time on the water and wore myself out. I still haven't gotten around to blogging that day yet.  I didn't feel much like fishing the next couple of days and didn't.  Then the brothers showed up on Saturday.  Having the nieces around and fishing with Todd lifted my spirits some, but they were headed out by Sunday evening.  I had an OK trip out Sunday night, which I haven't blogged yet either.

When I woke up Monday the water at the house wasn't working and thanks to it being labor day, it won't get looked at until tomorrow/Wed's morning.  Monday was pretty miserable anyway.  With multiple small storms coming through and the cool weather I wasn't into fishing.

I wasn't going to fish today either, but then Mom didn't have dinner ready when we got up to the cabin. I went down front and had a couple pike swat at the Bluegrass Maxx and the Hack Jig with Craw Fatty.  My new Tatula SV is a skipping machine.

3 Pike

No comments: