Sunday, September 24, 2017

Dock & GOMH

Spro Shad Sprinker Knock Off
I was tired from yesterday's tournament, pumped after the Vikes did in the Bucs and Famous Jamious at home.  I also wanted to take advantage of the warm weather today and get out and do some fishing.  However thunderstorms were moving into the area.  I went up to the Lake Place and got the Trophy pumped out from last nights storms.  I caught the one pike and a rain storm moved in on the Spro Shad Sprinker knock off I won on eBay.  The maker says they have a better hook up ratio than the Sprinker.    I then headed to the GOMH and a real gully washer happened while I was there.  I didn't hear any thunder, weird.  When the rain lightened up I headed back to the Lake Place to pump out the boat again. Then I headed back to the GOMH.
15" O-Bait Craw Tube (b/b)
 I got three jumpers at there.  One on the NE side and two on the SW side.  I also missed a bite or two.

No comments: