Monday, September 11, 2017

Fishing With Pete

15?? Piranha/Craw Fatty
2:00-5:15PM GOMH, Dock, Our Bay
Conditions: High 70's, Mostly Sunny, Light NW Wind
Water Temp: 70℉
16.75" Whopper Plopper 130 (Bluegill)
Pete and I tried the Culvert and Inlet first.  Didn't get anything.  Pete missed a hit on the Sprinker KO at the NW Sullivan landing.  He then got two decent jumpers at the Grumpy Old Man Hole South side on the Piranha.  I got two small jumpers on a craw tube (brown/GP).  I also missed a few bites.

We then made it to the lake place.  Pete got a 12" bass casting the Piranha.  We then went to West Point.  Pete had a good bass jump off on the Piranha.  We then fished along Jenny's reeds. Pete got a decent sized pike just West of Jenny's.  I got a pike off of an East shoreline dock.  Pete got a few small bass and pike.  I got the 16.75", by the juice dock.

We quit fishing because the Vikings game started at 6:10PM.  They beat Peterson and the Saints pretty handily.

I didn't weigh any fish.
9 Bass
3 Pike

No comments: