Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Caught A Couple Tonight

6:30-7:45PM Inlet Bay
Conditions: 73-70℉, Partly Cloudy, Very Windy ESE
Water Temp: 66℉
16" Mag Fluke (Disco Violet)
I got a late start tonight due in part to spooling up the Tatula SV 8:1 I just got in the mail today.  I put it on a Legend Tournament Bass Carolina Rig Rod.  I got both of my bass tonight on this set up.  I started out on West Point and didn't get a hit.  I started on North Platte Lake Drive Point docks and worked my way into the inlet bay.  I missed one hit in between docks out on the point.  And missed one hit off of a dock I caught one on the other night.  I got both bass (15,16) in the slop close in to the shore rushes. I had a couple fish show themselves out by where I got the fish the other night.  One just gave it's location away, but didn't hit the Fluke.  The other one I think was a pike that went for the Sprinker KO and I had it on briefly.


2 Bass

No comments: