Sunday, September 17, 2017

3 Bass Then Turned Into Pike Night

17" Magnum Super Fluke
5:45-7:45PM West Point, NW Bay
Conditions: 64-60℉, Partly Cloudy, W Wind
Water Temp: 64℉

The Vikes lost to the Steelers. Then I watched the Twins beat up on the Blue Jays.  I wasn't feeling quite right, so I got a little later start than I wanted to.  Also I went up to the cabin and talked with Steve for a little while and saw the work he and Todd got done this weekend.

I started at West Point throwing the Magnum Super Fluke on a single 5/0 hook.  I caught 16.25" and the 17" bass there.  I also had one hit that I didn't get. Probably a pike.

I then headed to the NW Bay to the rice patch.  I got a 16.75" bass pretty quickly on the Terminator Frog.  I lost a good hit on the Sprinker knock off.  I then had the tail get bit off 3 times in about 20 minutes; Twice on the same fish.  I then caught 6 pike on the Terminator Frog.  Here is the biggest one.
27" Terminator Frog (Yellow)
I didn't get but one hit at the juice and I missed it.  I should have fished much faster tonight.
8.13lbs for my Bass tonight
3 Bass
7 Pike

No comments: