Friday, May 01, 2020

Micky D's in the Morning, Subway in the Evening No Silver Either Trip


18.5" Cubby/Minnow

17"??? Panfish Chatterbait
5:00-7:00AM GOMH NE SW
54℉, Cloudy, 2-6mph S, SE

It was still dark when I arrived.  Quick fished the SE and SW side. No signs of life.  Went to the NE side.  Sign of life, golden bullhead.  I also got a couple of jumpers.  I went back to the SW side after sunrise and no silvers were discovered.  Did get a couple jumpers and a toothy.  I was going to go back to the Northside one more time.  But then a couple of other people showed up and that is where they went.  So I packed up and headed to Micky D's.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18" Poison/Swim Fluke Jr.
6:15-9:30PM GOMH NE SW
55-62℉, PC, 4-14mph ENE

I arrived at the GOMH and nobody was there.  I went down on the NE side just to see what was up.  I got a couple of nice sized jumpers, but that was it so I quickly moved to the SW side while it was still open. Buckman Dad showed up shortly after that.  I think I had gotten one jumper on the S side before he arrived.  His daughter was up in the car and came down around 8:15PM. I think BD got a jumper and a toothy. And I got a jumper and had a toothy hit my craw tube.  At 8:30 or so Lantern Man showed up with a friend.  I gave up the SW side to them and went to the NE side in search of dogfish.  I got a couple of quick jumpers and a toothy around 9PM.  No dogs.  Some bullhead fishermen took up the NW side.  I couldn't get a bit when I switched to silvers.  I went over to the Southside and they weren't catching much, so I went home to eat my Subway.

No comments: